Picture



Information

My name is BlogXilla.
I am 27 years old.
I'm from Elizabeth NJ now In Atlanta.
I believe In the Power of the P.U.S.S.Y...

Links

FWNBTD Radio! SMCH
The BlogFather
crooks and Liars
become a drug dealer
technorati


Friends

Januari
Liberally Biased
NAMEHERE
NAMEHERE
NAMEHERE


Saturday, April 28, 2007
Quote of the Day: "I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art." Kahlil Gibran

I set forth on a journey to reunite w/ my one true love, my daughter. She is my guiding light in the wilderness of America. On my way out of the door a pit bull waited, his mouth foaming its muscles buldging from his shoulders, its teeth grinding razor sharp dagers ready to use the powerful jaws to crush and maim. My heart dropped to my ankles, adrenaline rushed and I ran back in the house. The Dog scratched at my door, barked w/ a evilness only lucifer could place in the heart of a creation of God. I ran to the balcony to draw the beast into the back of the building. Dropped down hot dogs and chicken wings to ease his hungry for blood. It seemed to work b/c after 3 raw chicken wings which he crushed with ease he started running back and forth and rolling in the dirt.

This dog could have been a metaphor for my life. The dog is the conglomerate of nay sayers, who feel the need to speak on situation they know nothing about. The chicken wings are food for thought. My side of the story which I have yet to tell b/c Nay Sayer Inc (NSI) are not on my level. But as I traveled my mind wandered, my eyes scanned my surroundings, for I am ever paranoid of an ambush of someone sneaking up on me, or just some sicko who decides to snap and shoot up the place. But I notice a cop walk up and stand near the exit, he says something that I can't make out, a young black man with a mouthful of double cheese burger fresh of the 99 cent menu at McDonalds replies. Next thing I know the ticket book is out and he's asking the youth for ID. The youth stands up his back turned to me, facing the cop, his shorts around his thighs his super long t-shirt which hung down to his knees had gathered cheese and collected in between his ass cheeks. My head dropped to the floor and all thoughts of feeling sorry for the kid left. I felt bad but the kid should have had a belt on. I just hope he didn't snitch.

As I arrived at the greyhound station 20 minutes before my schedule departure from Atlanta I dropped my bag on the floor to hold my spot in line again i scanned the area. I noticed Greyhound now has security. What the Hell?!?! He's checking bags? This can't be real. He wasn't checking my line so I thought maybe that was the bus going to Virginia I continued to look around my eyes stopped on a young girls whose myspace name is _Jasmine.

She had 12 peircing in her nose and mouth area, purple hair and a pair of chuck taylors which she had colored on. She had me at hello I listened and plotted for the perfect time to join their conversation. She was talking to a woman who sounded like Barry White, who actually was white and had on a dodgers jersey which looked like she had just rounded all the bases and slide head first into home plate. I came to find out exactly what I thought the girl w/ Purple hair and a mysapce page was actually quite cool. She liked wrestling and was a fan of Jeff Hardy. Now the purple hair makes total sense she had caught the trip up here to hang w/ a fan and to catch an autograph session w/ Jeff Hardy. Needless to say she entertained me for the 2 hours it took for my bus to actually arrive.

Once on the bus I sat next to a nice black woman who offered me chips and a Gatorade we talked about the FWNBTD Radio! Smch, local radio, Catherine Johnson and Books I told her to pick up Kenji Jasper's Dark and Seeking Salamanca Mitchell as I tell anyone who yearns to read good material. She told me her mother was having surgery to have 2 titanium rods placed in her spine in Charlotte

Blogxilla [ 6:31 PM ]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home